TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the site is copyrighted by First California Mortgage Company unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the text on the site without the written permission of First California Mortgage Company. First California Mortgage Company does not warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with First California Mortgage Company.
- While First California Mortgage Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the site, First California Mortgage Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. First California Mortgage Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site. Calculations may not match actual mortgage figures due to rounding procedures, mortgage insurance, and other finance charges.
- Your use of and browsing in the site are at your risk. Neither First California Mortgage Company or any of its agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of the site. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. First California Mortgage Company also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses, or other harmful components that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or the limitation of liability, so some of the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you.
- Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by First California Mortgage Company . The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "trademarks") displayed on the site are registered and unregistered trademarks of First California Mortgage Company . Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of First California Mortgage Company or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the site. Your use of the trademarks displayed on the site, or any other content on the site, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that First California Mortgage Company will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- First California Mortgage Company has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to the site and is not responsible for the content, advertising, products, services or material on or available from any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the site. Your linking to the site, off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- First California Mortgage Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to revise or delete any documents or content of this web site.
- The loans offered through this web site are residential mortgage loans and are available only to creditworthy citizens and other legal residents of the United States, aged 18 years of age or older. The property that will secure the loan must be a 1-4 unit. First California Mortgage Company is authorized to make 1-4 unit residential mortgages, not all loans are available at all times in all geographic areas. First California Mortgage Company reserves the right to determine the eligibility for any loan or other product or service.
- First California Mortgage Company maintains this site for your personal entertainment, information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse the site. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, post to, repost, or use the content of the site for public or commercial purposes, including the text and images, without written permission from First California Mortgage Company . Any downloading, printing or copying from this site must be for your personal use only