Customer Service Representative
- The most important responsibility is handling phone calls. But at the same time, there may be a different list of tasks to be performed;
- Reception of incoming complaints, as well as their processing, subsequent redirection of the received information to the necessary departments;
- Provision of technical and informational support to clients, maintenance of promotions;
- Interviewing the target audience;
- Accounting for incoming and outgoing calls, filling in basic information on calls.
- Perfect knowledge of the English language;
- Perfect knowledge of information about the company’s products, features of work and other information that may be requested by customers;
- Good diction;
- Politeness, knowledge of telephone etiquette;
- Sociability, patience, diplomacy;
- Solid computer knowledge;
- Ability to quickly switch from one task to another.
If you want to join our team, please feel free to contact us using the contact options given on the Contact Us page.